網球拍拍

主題列表 登入
禁止訪問 #1
The Mist
The Mist

Since I initially wanted to vote for Horror genre, at Canfield\'\'s poll, I chose to speak a little about this great film of his kind.
"The Mist", directed by Frank Darabont, is inspired by one of Stephen King''s novels. After directing some other movie based upon this writer''s work, like "The Green Mile" or "Shawshank Redemption", heavy guns in the field, he actually hit the jackpot again with "The Mist".
This movie is about the folks from a small town who, after a terrible storm one night, go for food supplies to the supermarket. While in the supermarket, a strange mist falls all over, so thick, that they cannot see nothing outside. A bit later, monsters emerge from the mist, trying to brake in the store and killing everyone they caught.
The rest of the movie lets us observe how people act in this kind of situations, how they crack under pressure and what they do.
The "grand finale" is absolutely amasing and, I must confess, it had gone past any of my predictions.
Typically Stephen King, a movie with a lot of dramatic tension, a good written screenplay and an apotheotic ending. "There is no beast without cruelty!"(F. Nietzsche)兼差台北酒店經紀酒店經紀酒店打工酒店兼差酒店兼職酒店工作酒店上班寒假打工暑假打工酒店禮服酒店合法酒店經紀喝酒酒店消費制服酒店酒店喝酒
回到最頂傳統版

選擇頁數