灣岸4

主題列表 登入
版主 #41
HS=HK 發表於 13-5-22 04:35 PM
plz tell me why this team can do it?

have a theft peoples
一星新手會員 #42
巫師仔mcdonald 發表於 13-5-22 05:14 PM
have a theft peoples

Should I not?
版主 #43
HS=HK 發表於 13-5-22 05:24 PM
Should I not?

The case Is the team name, not the player name.

But yours case is a player name, not the team name.

Or you should sand the E-mail to NAMCO or control the NAMCO sever to delete the names.
一星新手會員 #44
巫師仔mcdonald 發表於 13-5-22 05:32 PM
The case Is the team name, not the player name.

But yours case is a player name, not the team nam ...

Ok. That is, you can't help me. Plz off
三星高級會員 #45
回覆 HS=HK 的帖子

have any web can see your team..don't tell me just only deep web... I think you are so funny, a website, is that they used "hs@hk" this name, in fact, I doubt whether you dwell, lend him to host, but I want to say, is not so.
版主 #46
HS=HK 發表於 13-5-22 05:33 PM
Ok. That is, you can't help me. Plz off

off of topic.
thank you for selection of services
上一頁
回到最頂傳統版

選擇頁數